Monday, January 12, 2009

'Thought I would add something new, at least post a comment for I don't know how to post a photo. I really enjoy all of your blogs, it takes a while to get through them all but it's nice to do it in a quiet morning. All is well in Vernal, it isn't even as cold as it was in Dec. We bought some new wheels, I have to take the new car VT tomorrow and am terrified, this will be the first time I have driven it but the Buick is having some stop lites repaired. Wish me luck! I have added some more pics to my books. I haven't exercized, one out of two isn't too bad. Plan to spend some time with Nicky but have hardly seen her since she came back. Loved seeing Shannon and Joey's babies, they are dolls, believe me. Take care, maybe I'll get the hang of this.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Yeah! I love updates on your blog, although few and far between! ;)

I'm glad the weather's getting warmer. Who knows how long it will last but we can enjoy while it's here, right?

I really should be folding laundry, but reading your blog is much more fun. I can help you over the phone with the picture thing if you'd like. Take a picture of the car--preferably with you or dad in it--and get it on your computer. Then I can help you.

LaFawnda said...

YEAH my mommy is blogging. Even in the same town it is fun to see what you are thinking. Love you momma

Idontcare said...

Yay! Almost a year later :) I'm glad things are well, I feel like it's been forever since we've been out to see you. We'll try and make it out soon.